- The 12-week extension program will focus on hypertrophy (lean muscle building) and strength progression. Hypertrophy will be targeted with higher rep ranges, and isolation exercises, such as leg extensions, bicep curls and dumbbell side raises. Strength progress will be aimed with lower rep ranges and a focus on compound exercises, such as the squat, deadlift and bench press. With each personal best that you hit in the gym or every pound, you lose on the scales; you are making progress. There is no such thing as a quick fix – hard work gets results - and it is essential that you do not give up on long-term progression. Incorporating small, positive changes and practicing correct training techniques will assist you in building a body for life. Our ultimate aim is to provide you with a focus. By setting challenging but attainable objectives within your training and applying a definitive, progressive strategy for achieving results, you will be able to take control of your fitness.
This follow up plan is a supplement to the 12 Week Gym Workout Plan and aims to continue your progress. Over a further 12 weeks, a combination of weight training and cardio will set you well on your way towards your goals.
• Weeks 13-24 of gym workouts (30 pages)
• Specific weight training plan
• Specific cardio recommendations for fat loss & lean muscle gain
• Exercise index for correct form
• Exercise images
Plus loads more!
What You’ll Learn
• Weight training for lean muscle gain
• Weight training for fat loss
• Cardio for lean muscle gain
• Cardio for fat loss
• Exercise technique
*The workout plan is an ebook which will be available for immediate download after the checkout and will also be sent to you in email for download. It works on all devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, computer, mac and tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I start to see results?
You will start to see results within 2 short weeks; this is the time most ladies begin to notice changes in their body.
How long is each workout?
Each workout is roughly 30-45mins depending on your fitness level.
Can I combine Plans?
The Gym Workout Plan can be combined with the Ab Workout Plan
; if combined we recommend doing the ab exercises at the end of the lower body sessions.
Can I repeat the plan?
Yes, the plan can be repeated.
Can I keep the plan forever?
After your purchase, the plan is yours to keep forever.
Can the plan be printed out?
The plan can easily be printed out as well.
Can I use the plan on multiple devices?
Yes, you can forward the plan to use on multiple devices.
Is it a one-time payment?
Yes, It is a one-time payment, and there are no hidden fees or charges.
Who do I contact if I need help?
Have more questions? View our FAQ knowledge base.